Stogger developed a whole new way to build lighted signs and channel letters! We offer a patent pending wireless LED lighting concept. The absence of wires makes easy, fast and automated LED application possible.
We offer signmakers a way to cut down on labor and costs, but also improve on quality!
Stogger wireless sign lighting
Stogger vs Traditional lighting
Current sign lighting
Before wireless lighting
During the development of our wireless LED technology, we learned that the industry faces the following problems when applying sign lighting:
- Trial and error LED placement
- Multiple LED strings need to be connected to each other
- Distance between LED modules is fixed, cable is either to long or to short
- Difficult to get the desired even light output, especially in small and thin box letters
- Unevenly lit signs caused by poor lens design
- Adhesive foam tapes can be used only once
- Glue is needed to permanently fix the LED modules
In all, a labour intensive trial and error process
At Stogger, we developed our wireless lighting in a way that these issues are a thing of the past!
Our solution for signmakers
Stogger has developed a patent pending wireless LED module (Quantum) specifically to meet the needs of sign makers. Compared to traditional lighting, the Stogger Quantum has numerous advantages:
- Fast installation: easy by hand or very easy using our robot
- Save 85% on installation time
- No more annoying connecting cables
- No fixed distance between LED modules
- Square lenses: perfect for lighting small and thin signs
- No more adhesives or glue
- Our LEDs are cooled perfectly using the PowerBoard as a heat sink
- Our sign software calculates the optimal position of the Quantum (release date Q4 2018)
Please find out more about our wireless lighting in the video below or by visiting the products page.
Wireless Lighting Explained
45 LEDs @ 2 m2 PowerBoard
1700 lumen light output
Lighting T with 4 LEDs
Stogger has developed a new LED module with a wide angle beam, allowing sign makers to dramatically reduce the amount of LEDs needed.